The following section outlines the procedure to be followed for addressing customer complaints:
- The complaint/claim should be logged online either directly on https://www.centuaryindia.com/register-your-complaints/ or through IVR No. 8099927877
- The Company Representative will conduct a physical inspection on-site and provide an inspection report (IR).
- In the event of the mattress not being covered under warranty due to any of the points mentioned in the ‘Warranty Guidelines’, the same is notified to the consumer, and the claim is deemed invalid.
- In the case of a minor defect which can be rectified through local repair, the same shall be done without any physical replacement. This may be particularly applicable for cases such as visual defect or stitching related claims. In such a case, the cost of the repair shall be borne by the Company within the Terms & Conditions of the Warranty.
- In the case of a major defect, the customer shall be issued a credit voucher based on eligibility as per the sample calculation given in ‘Warranty Guidelines’. The credit voucher will be prepared upon receipt of the IR from the Company Representative and sent directly to the consumer. The same can be encashed at any Authorised dealer of the brand and may be redeemed against the purchase of a new Centuary mattress towards replacement of defective mattress.
- The customer may purchase a new Centuary mattress towards replacement within 30 days. Since pro-rata warranty is applicable, the new mattress may need to be purchased by paying the difference amount between pro-rata rate of old mattress and current price of new mattress.
- In the unlikely event that the same mattress model is unavailable or discontinued by the company, the customer may opt for replacement by choosing the next higher model, and pay the differential amount to the dealer.